PayPal enables instant recharging of your personal contract account.
To recharge the personal account, you may pay via your PayPal account or use Visa, MasterCard and Maestro.
Corporate credit cards of legal entities will not be accepted.
No commission is charged if payment is made via PayPal.
In order to make a payment in "Manage your account" panel → "Recharge your account", you should:
- enter the amount you would like to deposit on your contract account;
- select PayPal as the payment method and click on "Proceed to payment";
- at PayPal payment system website:
- if you have a PayPal account, log in using your email address and PayPal password;
- if you want to pay without registering, you should enter your credit card details, mail address, phone number and email;
- check payment amount and contract number and click on "Continue".
- If payment is successful, you will be redirected to the RU-CENTER's website.
PayPal information transactions are protected by powerful encryption tools.