The service allows to:
- automatically analyze the status of domain names of interest;
- receive notifications in the following cases:
- domain is released
- domain is registered
- domain has entered stop-list or removed from stop-list (according to RU-CENTER stop-list)
- domain has been auctioned, bought or removed from auction in RU-CENTER
- domain is soon-to-release (for .RU, .SU and .РФ domain names and third-level domains)
- domain is available as a premium domain
- domain registration term has expired, not renewed.
- add to monitoring up to 5,000 domains;
- add/remove domains manually by editing the list;
- load domain list as a TSV file.
You can configure the service in "Manage your account" panel → Contract → Notifications and mail campaigns → Domains monitoring → List monitoring.