To transfer domain ownership within RU-CENTER please follow the instructions.
Online ownership transfer (application is required)
Online ownership transfer
For online ownership transfer a losing registrant should issue and submit to RU-CENTER the following documents:
If the application is already issued, online transfer will be effected under the following procedure:
1. A losing registrant should submit online transfer request.
2. RU-CENTER will send a security key to the losi ng registrant and send a link to the confirmation page to the e-mail indicated in the request (e-mail of the gaining registrant).
3. A losing registrant will inform this security key to the gaining registrant.
4. Within a 3 days' period upon request generation, a gaining registrant should enter this security key on the confirmation page.
Important! For online ownership transfer for a gTLD domain name, a gaining registrant must have a Whois contact under their agreement.
Ownership transfer by letter
To transfer domain ownership within RU-CENTER:
1. If a gaining registrant has no contract with RU-CENTER, he/she should fill out a form.
2. A losing registrant should fill out and transfer to RU-CENTER the following originals:
3. Upon obtaining a notification via e-mail, a gaining registrant should confirm receipt of domains in section «Manage your account» → «Registrant change»