- Processor Cores
- Control panel
- Processor Cores
- Control panel
Storing data on rapid SSDs ensures the resource's maximum performance and a faster response and lowers the impact of other virtual machines on your website's operation.
The automation of routine tasks and hosting control via a user-friendly web interface allows users to:
Control panel for monitoring the service and server state, virtual console, rescue mode.
It also serves for capturing system settings and recovery in case of failures, automatic or manual installation of operating systems.
VDS means a virtual dedicated server. It combines all the benefits of a dedicated server and the flexibility of virtual hosting.
The choice of an operating system (OS) depends on requirements for software to be installed on the VDS. If you have never dealt with server operating systems, we recommend choosing a rate plan with the ISPmanager control panel.
Depending on the selected OS - we host VDS in the corresponding platfome:
KVM for Linux (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu) and FreeBSD.
Hyper-V for the Windows Server.
OS installation is performed automatically.
For advanced users available ordering VDS without an operating system with platform selection.
After purchasing the operating system can be installed in manual or automatic mode.
The choice of a rate plan depends on requirements for software, technical experts' recommendations, and the VDS purpose. Generally, SSD-1 is the minimum rate plan recommended as a test platform and for websites with a low hit count. The Windows OS installation is not available under the rate plan.
SSD-2 and SSD-3 rate plans are suitable for hosting several small corporate websites;
SSD-4, SSD-5, and SSD-6 rate plans are perfect for uploading a large number of websites or high-traffic websites, for instance, online stores;
SSD-7 and SSD-8 are the best option for 1C products (Accounting, Inventory Management, and Document Management suites).
When placing an order for any price plan for at least three months, you can get a free month as part of the special offer "Free VDS for a month".
ISPmanager 5 is a convenient control panel developed for management of web hosting and a server via a user-friendly interface. It allows VDS's administrator to:
– host the unlimited number of websites;
– select a php version for each website;
– install and configure the required software;
– create databases and users;
– add FTP users, upload and download files via the web interface;
– configure a post on a domain, create mailboxes;
– manage backups and many other options.
View a demo
All the data centers are located in Moscow.
Each data center is designed in accordance with a Tier-3 level of the TIA-942 data center standard, equipped with high-bandwidth channels, and connected directly to MSK-IX internet exchange point.
1. Order a VDS under a selected price plan. For convenient operation, we suggest the SSD-4 plan with 4GB RAM. You may change the price plan at any time.
2. Select the "Windows Server 2016 RU” OS. The interface of this operating system is closest to the traditional non-server systems.
3. Find a letter about VDS launch.
4. Use the information provided in the letter to connect to the VDS using the Remote Desktop app for Windows.
5. Disable Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration. Server versions of Windows have Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration enabled by default. This prevents you from visiting certain websites and downloading files. For convenience, we suggest disabling IE ESC and installing another browser and programs. Server Manager -> Local Server -> Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
Disable IE ESC, save settings, and restart IE.