How to submit a Trademark Record into Trademark Clearinghouse
Holders of trademarks registered in Trademark Clearinghouse are automatically entitled to participate in Sunrise registration periods in the new gTLDs.
To submit your trademark data into Trademark Clearinghouse, you need to:
- Read Trademark Clearinghouse Guidelines.
- Have an agreement with RU-CENTER for a trademark holder, assignee or licensee (depending on the applicant's status).
- Make a service order in the "Manage your account" section.
- Pay the order.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
a filled out form with the number of the agreement used to make the order,
as well as copies of documents:
- TMCH Trademark Inclusion Application Form
- TMCH Trademark Inclusion Application Form for Court Validated Marks
- TMCH Trademark Inclusion Application Form for Marks Protected Under Statute or Treaty
- After receiving a notification sent to the administrative email listed in the agreement, follow the steps set forth therein.
Applications will be initially evaluated by Trademark Clearinghouse within 20 days.
Money for orders that were not verified by Trademark Clearinghouse will not be refunded.
Notification on verification results will be sent to your email address.