During registration of .SU domain names, registrar change, ownership transfer, or registration cancellation, as well as ID data change in the agreement, you will be required to submit to RU-CENTER:
- For legal entities:
a copy of the certificate about state registration of a legal entity issued by the state authorities;
- For individuals and sole traders:
a copy of the passport (personal details, issue authority and date, registration), or other ID.
You may check if you are identified in the "Manage your account" section → Contract → Update information
Copies of the requested documents could be submitted to RU-CENTER via:
- "Manage your account" section → Contract → Update information
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: +7 (495) 737-06-02
- Regular mail to the Administrative Office, or
- Delivery to our office: 74/4 Leningradsky prospekt, Moscow, 125315, Russian Federation.
Digital ID document copies can be submitted in .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, or .PDF formats. Attachment size should not exceed 10 MB.
In all cases you will be required to specify your contract number(s) or domain name(s).
Do I need to submit ID document copies for GTLD and ccTLD registrations? Are there any limitations for uploading digital copies of ID documents? In which way may I obtain digital copies of ID documents?