About Domain Name Escrow Service
Domain Name Escrow Service is meant for Seller who is ready to sell a domain to a certain Buyer. RU-CENTER guarantees the transaction for both parties and ensures the domain transfer to the Buyer before the Seller is paid.
Domain Escrow Process
- Seller draws up and submits to RU-CENTER documents to suit the needs of domain sale
- RU-CENTER invoices Buyer
- Buyer places the funds in RU-CENTER's account
- RU-CENTER approves the payment and transfers the domain ownership to the Buyer and remits the funds to the Seller
Domain Name Escrow Service Delivery Details
The Service is delivered in accordance with Domain Escrow Schedule - the Addendum to the Service Agreement.
- Only .RU, .РФ, .SU, .NET, .COM, .ORG, BIZ , .INFO, .CC, .TV, .ME, .TEL, .MOBI, .NAME and third-level domains in second-level domains sponsored by RU-CENTER as a Registrar might be escrowed;
- A Seller shall be the domain administrator (registrant) being RF resident and having Service Agreement with RU-CENTER concluded in writing or as an offer, or with RU-CENTER's Partner;
- A Buyer should have Service Agreement with RU-CENTER concluded in writing or as an offer, or with RU-CENTER's Partner;
- A Seller remains the domain owner until domain ownership is changed;
- During domain escrow process no domain ownership or registrar changes are allowed;
- Domain subjected to court trial is not allowed for sell.