RU-CENTER Client Notification Methods
RU-CENTER's clients and partners may now enjoy "Instant Messaging Service".
This option is oriented for the users of jabber-services, such as QIP.
If you use Gmail from Google, you may receive instant messages from RU-CENTER upon installing GoogleTalk on your computer or a mobile phone.
A client, who uses this service, will receive free short text messages about the following events:
- funds shortage on the contract account for service payment;
- funds blocking on the contract account for renewals;
- service disabling due to non-payment;
- domain soon deletion from the Registry;
- Registrant's change;
- threat of hosting blocking due to disc space exhaust,
as well as the actions taken in the "Manage your account" section:
- contract password change;
- contract data change;
- service disabling;
- changing service settings.
Partners will be able to receive messages about change of administrative password and contract form data.
For service settings, please log in to "Manage your account" → Contract: Notifications → Instant Messages".