This way of making a deposit allows using money funds in order to pay for ordered services just in a couple of minutes.
You can make a payment from any WebMoney purse.
Webmoney takes a 0.8% charge for the money transfer.
In order to make a deposit to your RU-CENTER Service Agreement personal account you should:
- create your personal account in Webmoney;
- enter money on the account by credit card or any possible way;
- log in to the section "Manage your account" (in the menu "Recharge your account"), choose "Webmoney";
- check and confirm the payment amount by pressing the button "Use The Webmoney service";
- run "WebMoney Keeper Classic" or "WebMoney Keeper Light" befor you choose the way of payment;
- make sure that your browser window has a message that the payment was successful.
If the funds transfer operation is successful within a few minutes the amount of money will be entered on your agreement personal account and it will be reflected in your personal account balance in "Deposit amount" line.