The features of a business-partner
Who can become RU-CENTER's business-partner?
- an organization;
- an individual;
- an sole trader.
What does a business-partner get?
A possibility to render RU-CENTER's services to his clients:
- domain names registration;
- auction for soon-to-expire domain names;
- hosting and mail services;
- DNS-master Support;
- SSL certificates.
Access to some technological RU-CENTER's services, including:
- ordering and supporting services through the web-interface, by e-mail, or through an http-gateway;
- access to lists of registered .RU and .SU domains;
- domain name renewal notifications to clients;
- Bulk Update for .RU, .SU, .ÐÔ and Third-Level Domains.
Interaction of a partner with the RU-CENTER service system implies:
- client's forms registration in RU-CENTER's data base;
- changing registration information in client's forms;
- ordering new services;
- renewal of ordered services;
- adjustment of technical specifications of ordered services;
- receiving information on clients and ordered services.