Testing DNS Servers
- Delegation with DNS Testing
- Testing DNS Servers Online
Testing DNS servers online can be done using IPv4 and the results are delivered real-time.
Testing can be initiated by sending a request from the page with a list of domain.s DNS servers in "Manage your account → My domains".
By default, server names received from top-level domain.s DNS servers are used. If you need to test different DNS servers, please change the list. Testing sequence is the same as for Delegation With DNS Testing. DNS servers that do not pass any of the tests will be deleted from the list.
Testing can be stopped ahead of schedule in the following cases:
- all of the specified DNS servers are deleted from the list in the course of the testing
- less than two DNS servers are left for zone file testing
- time of the testing procedure is exceeded